E46 device is used for cryptographic protection of command information and data in aviation radocommunication complexes within airborne complexes like TKS-2E
E46 DIGITAL INFORMATION ENCRYPTION DEVICE
2. BASIC TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Continuous twenty-four-hour unattended operation (in the room without attending personnel)
- Device bit synchronization and validity enhancement of message transmission over communication channel is provided by means of terminating equipment.
- Information processing rate - 10 to 256 kbit/s
- Interface provides operation within complexes like TKS-27
- Line impedance - 3 kOhm
- Input level: log.1 - 2,4 to 5 V, log.0 - 0 to 0,35 V
- Key system:
- Entry and storage of 1 to 4 changeable session keys.
- Electronic key carrier - like DATA KEY element (1634 DÊ6)
- Key entry - using UÀ273Å small-sized portable device.
- Power supply: 18 to 30 V DC power line
- Power consumption - to 15 W
- Operation parameters
Operating time to failure - no less than 10 000 hours
Lifetime - 25 years
- Operating temperature - minus 40°C to +60°C
- Low atmospheric pressure to 5 mm of mercury column
- Sinusoidal vibration with 5 to 2000 Hz frequency
- Humidity - to 98 % at +35°C
- Overall dimensions - 194x267,5x61 mm
- Weight - 3,2 kg