E-47E device is designed for voice information ciphering when operating over simplex and duplex communication channels with S1-TCHR, S1-TCH and S1-FL-BI interface parameters and also over SW (short waves) aviation channels and satellite digital channels.
E-47E device for cryptographic protection of voice information
Å-47E device is designed for off-line operation on board the airplanes, helicopters and other vehicles.
The device is controlled from remote-control board.
2. BASIC TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Kind of transmitted information - voice information (digital)
- Information transmission rate - 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600 and 16000 bit/s
- Interfaces - S1-TCHR, S1-TCH, S1-FL-BI
- Communication modes - simplex.
- Interface modes to radio station - PPRCH, FRCH
- Encryptor synchronization - automatic when switching on or in case of communication disturbance
- The number of keys - 8
- Key information entry - using portable electronic reading device
- Key carrier - electronic device like Ê1634 DÊ6
- Check - built-in check using loops at line side and user side
- Power supply : 18 to 32 V DC power line
- Power consumption - up to 25 W
- Continuous operation - twenty-four-hour
- Operating time to failure - at least 10 000 hours
- Lifetime - 20 years
- Operating temperatures - minus 60°C to +60°C
- Device overall dimensions with absorbing frame - 210x110x300 mm,
- Weight - up to 5 kg
- Overall dimension of remote-control board - 180x120x130 mm,
- weight - up to 2, 5 kg